Some entrepreneurship studies I’d like to readPosted: 22 October 2013
I have searched for these sorts of studies and been unable to find anything. If anyone knows anyone who might help me uncover these answers, please let me know:
1) Is there a correlation between starting your career with a large business vs a small business and ultimately going on to start your own business?
2) Are people who start their own companies after working at small businesses more or less likely to achieve success than those who start their own companies after working at large businesses?
3) Are software companies started by software developers more likely to be in business in ten years than those started by non-technical founders?
4) Are companies started by MBAs more likely to be in business after ten years than those started by non-MBAs?
5) Are companies started by 18 year olds more likely to be in business after ten years than those started by 50 year olds?